Q: Can the Olam Download features widget items be populated via FES fields?
Here’s is how to configure it:
- Go to EDD FES -> Submission Form
- Add ‘Repeat’ field to the form
- Set meta key to ‘download_features‘ – this is important!
- Check the “Enable multi column” option and add 2 columns
- Name the fields – the first column should be the feature name and the second the value (optional)
- To output the fields use the “Olam FES Fields widget” – add that to the sidebar
If you followed the above steps your submission form admin screen should look like this:
In the front end you should see something like this on the submission form:
Your widget config should be set like this:
In the sidebar of the single download the submitted values should display like this: (in this example 3 set of features were added by the vendor):